A new year is coming, and I thought it would be fun to recap the top posts on my blog in 2014.
1. Ogilvy Memory Foam Half Pad Review: This was our top post of 2014. Ogilvy Equestrian is a hugely popular equestrian tack company, and people are always searching for reviews on their products. WordPress allows me to see what search terms referred people to my blog, and almost everyday there is something Ogilvy related. If you haven’t purchased this pad yet and are still on the fence, read the review! It does everything it promises and more!
2. Must Have Equestrian Fashion Items for Fall 2014: In this post, I talked about some trends for the fall season. Equestrian fashion is always changing, and equestrians are always trying to keep up with the trends. Reading this post now won’t put you behind the trend though. A lot of what was popular in the fall is still popular now!
3. What to get your barn child for Christmas: Shopping for equestrians is a bit difficult for non-horsey people so I put together a list of the things a young equestrian would love to find under the Christmas tree! Christmas may be over, but luckily, these items would still be perfect for a birthday gift or another holiday like Easter!
4. Why I scratched from USEF Medal Finals: Georgie Hammond, who I interviewed earlier this year, achieved her goal which was to make it to USEF Medal Finals. However, things didn’t go quite as planned, but Georgie took it all in stride – proving her true passion for this sport and for her horses.
5. 10 “Urge to Splurge” Equestrian Items: This, quite honestly, was my big breakout post – the one that started it all. It went viral on Tumblr, and the rest as they say is history. This post outlines some expensive – but worth it – items you can purchase for your horse. So if you get a lot of Christmas money, you might want to check this post out!
I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read my blog this past year. I started this for fun and had no idea it would get this big. I’ve really enjoyed everything that has come out of this, and I look forward to all the awesome things 2015 has in store! I hope you continue on this journey with me.